Rethink Workflow Authentication
Till today to login and use Rethink Workflow, You needed to have a Google Apps for Work account. Google Apps for Work is great with Rethink Workflow very nicely. You can import groups, units, titles automatically.
But what if you don't have or use a Google Apps for Work account. We are introducing our own authentication system that will allow you to use the app without Google Apps for Work. Rethink Workflow is now truly FREE. You can create your own groups, units, set permissions and use Rethink Workflow and all of it's great features just as you would if you had logged in using Google.
And it is very easy to register your company and get going.
Step One: Admin registration
- Go to Rethink Workflow.
- Click on "Register an account".
- Provide your email address and click "Register".
Step Two: Verify account and setup login credentials
- Click on the verification link provided in the Email Address.
- The register Page opens, Enter your Name and Password.
- You have now successfully registered to Rethink Workflow.
Step Three: Enter company information
- Login with your Email Address and Password
- Enter your Company Information
Step Four: Invite employees to Rethink Workflow
Now you need to invite your employees to use Rethink Workflow
- Login to rethink workflow.
- Click on Settings -> Users
- Click on "Add Users"
- Enter all the email ids of the employees you want to invite to your account
- Click "Add Users". All the users you added will receive an invitation email from rethink workflow.
Once your Employees accept their invites and create their logins, they'll be able to create documents from your workflows and get going.
If you do have Google Apps for Work, you can still use rethink workflow using your Google account.